Need some help?
Do you want to become a front-end developer? Are you stuck? Have no idea where to start? Maybe you're further down the learning pathway and you need a hand with your portfolio? Not to worry! Help is on its way - see the support options below.
Join The Front End Coach Discord Community
Why should I join?
- It's completely free, which is always nice.
- Get support from other newbie coders on a similar mission to you.
- A safe environment where you can feel confident asking any questions.
- Find out about the best resources to save you time and money.
- Ask me any questions you may have!
All spots are currently filled
For a limited number of students, I will be providing a more personalised support. This will be most suited to students who are struggling to progress with their learning or who are looking for more guidance on their CV, job applications, and portfolios.
The format of this support will involve weekly one-to-one scheduled video calls. Direct mentorship can be incredibly rewarding for both parties. These sessions will help to provide you with the right level of accountability and support to help you reach your development goals.
To join the waiting list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining a few things:
- A brief introduction, including information about your current progress and experience level.
- Why you want to become a front-end developer.
- Your biggest blockers to learning and pursuing your goals at the current time.